Monday, December 6, 2010

Blog #9

Well let's start here: as far as understanding texts and responding to the texts, i would say that i can definently analyze and respond.  Doing these blogs is new to me.  Personally, i don't like it.  I would rather write five papers throughout the semester.  The second goal, i am not understanding that one.  So i can say that i have not meet that goal.  I have not been one to draft out an outline for a paper.  I am one to just start writting and go from there.  i have become a better writter from analyzing all of the first few assignments and understand better how to do this now.  The TS/CD thing has helped me out a lot.  I have never been taught that and is a big key to writting paragraphs now for me. At first, i had no clue what you were talking about on these types of assignments.  Now, i had to rewrite my research paper  due to not following this "rule".  I hope that all my citations are correct for this research paper because that is something that i have not done until this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment