Monday, December 6, 2010

Blog#10

Well I have said this before, but now i will further the use of the TS/CD in aevery single on of my papers.  Also, looking up some of the verbs that i am using will also help out some.  The old with the new stuff is probaly one of the coolest things i have ever learned and it makes it so much easier to write a paper now.  I will definently put those three things to work.  I will also make sure that all of my transistions are always on point and always interact with what my papragraph is about.  i have never had to think about that before.  It's eye opening. Honestly, peer editing made me open my eyes about my own paper.  that is one thing that made me feel like my paper was not as good as the ones i read.  But, after reworking on it, i feel great about it puttingall of this stuff to use that i have learned in this class

No comments:

Post a Comment